About Fair Play Agder
The organisation Fair Play Agder works to ensure a decent working life in all industries, based on equal competitive terms. We do this by uncovering, tackling and documenting work-related crime and breaches of the law.
Fair Play Agder shall:
- Ensure a level playing field in all industries in Agder.
- Prevent and tackle work-related crime through effective contact with the industry and supervisory authorities.
- Work to improve the reputation of deprived industries.
- Help to make it attractive to operate a legitimate business with permanent employees, skilled workers and apprentices. Businesses must compete on equal terms, not against criminal market participants.
Report work-related crime
To ensure a business sector that is based on a level playing field and free from crime, we depend on receiving information from people who witness work-related crime. Have you seen something? Do you know something? Use the form below to send a tip-off.
- You can remain anonymous.
- Please feel free to provide a phone number or email address where we can reach you if we have any follow-up questions.
- If you choose to identify yourself, this information will be treated confidentially and anonymously.